Thursday 13 October 2011

L-O-V-E

“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” - Albert Einstein

For those of you who know me well, you know my almost sickening obsession for Scrabble.  I grew up playing "championship" games and "killer scrabble" tournaments with my family and my love for the spelling game only grew as an adult. Whether it's playing at a cottage until wee hours of the night with friends or playing at home with Mr. X, I will always enjoy the game. Some of my friends refuse to play with since I am slightly competitive but that doesn't stop me from taking joy in creating the game winning triple word score two letter words. 

After scouring Style Me Pretty, Wedluxe, and Etsy, I discovered some amazing ways to incorporate Scrabble tiles into your Big Day.  I would love to add some of these details to our wedding but I'm not sure it works with our 'winter white' motif.  I love when personal details are brought into your decor and what better, and fun, way is there than adding a touch of your favourite childhood board game.

Check out some of my faves;











Another great idea is incorporating your favorite board games into a wedding shower, bachelorette or engagement pictures.  Get creative!!

Yours Truly,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment