Monday 3 October 2011

Put Your Pretty Face On


“I love the confidence that makeup gives me.” -Tyra Banks

When I was a kid, my grandmother would always say that in the morning, before leaving the house, she needed to go “put on her face”. I swear, until I was 6 years old, I was pretty certain it meant she took off her actual face before bed and then when she woke up, she would literally put it back on. Hey, to be fair, some kids think LMNO is one letter, so I’d like to think this falls into a category above that.

There are SO many affairs coming up; from engagement parties and bridal showers to bachelorette bashes and weddings galore. Our friends are like paparazzi so looking our absolute best in front of the cameras is a must, but it can get quite costly always relying on a makeup artist for a flawless face.

With all the online tutorials nowadays, perfecting your craft is easy; all you need are the right supplies. Smashbox is a phenomenal line of cosmetics, and right now Shopper’s Drug Mart has a brand promo that’s got you covered.  

The Smashbox Studio Stash kit has everything needed to glamorize for the fall season. It includes a blush duo, a 10-colour cream eyeliner palette, a lip gloss, mascara, an eye shadow quad, all rolled up in a travel size quilted bag. A sweet snag valued at over $160 for only $68, the set conveniently fits in your handbag (well, if you like your bags large like we do) or weekender. Visit the “Get the Look” section on the Smashbox site for all your how-to tips.

Sincerely,

S

No comments:

Post a Comment