Monday 31 October 2011

Frighteningly Fabulous

"Studio 54 made Halloween in Hollywood look like a PTA meeting. " - Lorna Luft


I think themed events are absolutely awesome. Whether it’s a Parisian brunch or a costume gala, I'm always down for an inspired soiree.

That being said (and this is not to offend anyone), I am NOT a big fan of a Halloween themed wedding. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Halloween; an excuse to dress up as ANYTHING and no matter what it be deemed acceptable, while shoving my face with chocolate and candy, is not a holiday to be missed. BUT, that’s best suited for a haunted bash and not holy matrimony.

So in honour of All Hallows Eve, I’d like to share with you some of my fave sweet 'n' spooky spreads;

Love at First Bite - Sweets Indeed



Halloween Glam Collection - Tom Kat Studio

Bat & Bones - Sandra Dowie Event Designs

Decorated Cookies - Sweetopia
Jolly Jack 'O' Lantern Cake Pops - Bakerella

Pumpkin Cheesecake - Pass the Sushi
Happy Halloween!

Sincerely,

S

No comments:

Post a Comment