"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen." - Author Unknown
The Christmas season is a time unlike any other. People seem to be friendlier, more optimistic, and generally upbeat. While New Years Eve is a time for popping champagne, we think Christmas is an ideal time for popping the big question. Families will be gathered together and it would definitely go down as a Christmas to remember.
We have thought of a few creative ways to ask for your girl’s hand in marriage, and hopefully we will hear some good news for lucky ladies over the holidays.
1. Wrap the ring in a giant present box. Whether it’s on Christmas morning with your family or just the two of you on Christmas Eve, have her open a large box with the tiny ring box inside. With a present like that, she’ll surely say yes!
3. Leave a note for her at the dinner table. If subtlety is your thing, then leave a carefully written note by her seat at the table and have her speechless when she reads the words on it. Of course, you should also be prepared with a ring.
4. Ask her to marry you while ice skating. Hopefully she won’t lose her balance J
5. Give her a book with the ring hidden inside. Perfect for any book lover.
6. Hang an ornament on the tree that asks the question for you.
Here's hoping all the lovely ladies get the gifts they're wishing for. Merry Christmas everyone!!
Until next time,
A & S