Wednesday 18 July 2012

For My Man...

"To the world you may just be one person, but to one person you may be the world." - Brandi Snyder

Today is a very special day for Mr. X and I. Not only is it Mr. X's birthday, but it is also our one year anniversary of getting engaged!!  One year ago today, Mr. X made me, without a doubt, the happiest girl in the world by asking me to be his wife. From that day forward our lives were changed and we have been riding high ever since.  I cannot believe what this past year has brought and I am so excited for the years ahead with my new hubby.

Today is a reminder to make your wedding day about your man, just as much (well, almost) as it is about you.  Mr. X made one request leading up to our wedding day; he wanted to play hockey that morning. Hockey has been a big part of Mr. X's life ever since he could tie up his skates and since his initial idea was a Stanley Cup wedding cake, this seemed relatively reasonable.  He invited his family and friends to join him on the ice, in their favourite jersey, for an outdoor game of 'pickup' hockey and a few bevvies.  Danielle Da Silva was there to capture the moments hours before we tied the knot.

Highlights from Mr. X's morning:









Happy Birthday Mr. X! I love you more than a blogpost can sum up and look forward to many wonderful memories to come. Thank you for an incredible year.

Yours Truly,

A (or I guess, Mrs. X)

No comments:

Post a Comment