Sunday 24 June 2012

Real Wedding: A and Mr. X

"There is no more lovely, friendly and charming communion or company than a good marriage." - Martin Luther King

It is been four months since we tied the knot, and I think about my wedding (almost) daily. I would do it again monthly if that was socially acceptable. We made memories to last a lifetime and are grateful to our family and friends whom made it possible.

This past week I was delighted to learn that our wedding was featured in the latest issue of WedLuxe; my bible through the wedding planning process. I am honoured to be included in their publication and am excited to share our day with their (and our) readers. So without further ado, here are the highlights of our wedding, as outlined by WedLuxe.  A full list of our vendors are detailed in the article.



Yours Truly,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment